Today, I have an awesome giveaway to announce sponsored by UPrinting.com.
One (1) of my FABULOUS readers have the chance to win 250 Stickers / Labels.
Just imagine what you can do with these sticker / labels:
Address Labels
Advertising Your Company
Gift Tags
"Belongs To:" Stickers
Stickers with your Wedding Monogram
...the list can go on and on. Learn more about the Sticker Printing!
I would actually use them for creating our address labels for the new place we are moving into this week.Prize:
250 Stickers/Labels for One (1) lucky winner
Sizes: 2” x 3.5”, 2” x 4”, or 3” x 3”
Paper: 70 lb Label MatteSpecifications: Full color front, blank back;
4 Business Day printing
FREE UPS Ground Shipping in the USA (Canadian residents need to pay shipping and taxes). Offer is not available to residents outside the US and Canada.
Here's how to enter:
(1) entry - leave a comment on how you would use these fab stickers.
(2) entries - become a follower of my blog or my twitter account, The Roddy Bride.
(3) entries - posting this giveaway on your own blog
Winner will be announced at random using Random.org the morning of Monday, October 26. You will have until midnight of Sunday, October 25 to submit an entry(ies). The prize will be awarded via coupon code from UPrinting.com directly through email on November 6.
Good Luck everyone!!
*As a sponsored blog, I must disclose that I do receive the prize in the giveaway as a gift from UPrinting.com.

I just love you and your giveaways!! How do you become sponsored anyways??
ReplyDeleteI would use them for the invitations we're going to be sending out in January, and I'm already following your blog, but now I'll follow your twitter as well!!
Pick me! I actually know EXACTLY what I would use them for. We are doing lotto scratchers for our favor and they will be in velum envelopes, on the envelopes we are putting labels with their name and table assignment so they will double up as escort cards as well!
ReplyDeleteDid I mention that I am a follower as well??
ReplyDeletepick meeeee!!! I could use those for so many things!! even for our invitations!! and yeahh I'm a follower ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm already a follower of your blog! I would use the stickers for address labels for our invitations :)
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! I would totally be excited to use the prize for address labels for our invitations!
ReplyDeleteI just posted on my blog about the contest: http://katiebug3017.blogspot.com/2009/10/sticker-giveaway.html and I am already a follower ;)
I have been looking for a DIY sticker for our invitations... but this would be PERFECT (and free!) =)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am also now a follower of your blog and have posted the giveaway on MY blog as well! (www.sanddollarsandsunflowers.blogspot.com).
I would our monogram on them and then use them on the favors! Thx for sharing this!
ReplyDeleteI am already a follower!
I would use these on my DIY invitations!
ReplyDeleteAlso just became a follower.
ReplyDelete1)I would definitely use these babies as our wedding monogram for invites and favors.
ReplyDelete2)I just became a follower of your blog. =)
3)I'm posting this giveaway NOW on my blog!
(http://pandbwedding.blogspot.com/)
I love these- we're getting married in March and there are so many things I would use these stickers for!
ReplyDeleteKatey Lund
kateythebride@gmail.com
I would love to design some " From our Kitchen" Labels!
ReplyDeleteThanks for a great giveaway!
Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net
I would def use them as address labels with our new address!
ReplyDeletekristiwallace2@gmail.com
I'd use them for address labels with a picture or monogram - these'll be great for sending out save-the-dates and invitations!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower of your blog.
ReplyDelete