It was our chance to show a little bit of our creativity inspired by another. It also was our last minute project. We were up until 1am the night before I was leaving to head to my hometown 2 days before the wedding. A great bonding moment for us. Mister, me and some wine and beer :)
So to make ours a little different than our inspiration, I decided we were going to paint our tree on a canvas. A canvas should be easy to hang up in the house but it also brings in our passion of painting into the wedding. Also, instead of having separate signage for the guestbook table, I thought it would be cute to also paint the signage on the canvas as well.
So a little paint, color pencils, Sharpie fine point markers and Martha Stewart ink pads and voila!
Pictures courtesy of Ute.
Close up of guestbook signage.
Used the "leaf" idea that the CB blog had.
So how do you think we did?
Did you find any inspiration from another and "alter" it to best fit you?


What a CUTE idea! Very original, even if you "borrowed" the idea...
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous idea - I love the thumbprints!
ReplyDelete