Monday, October 5, 2009
I'm Ready To Shred...
So it's a little late for the wedding but it is NEVER too late to get your a$$ in gear in order to be healthy. I'm ready to get myself in decent shape for my hubby, my future kids and most importantly me, myself and I!
For me it is all mental. I have zero motivation to make any changes but this isn't something new for me. This is a struggle I have had all my life. I. Am. Lazy. Even when I was physically fit in high school I didn't want to go the extra mile to do anything.
I revealed my goal to my hubby last night thinking he would laugh at me since I have a collection of work out vids at home. We have P90x, 10 Minute Trainer, The Firm, the Total Body Gym, Perfect Push-ups and more... I was pleasantly surprised when he responded with, "I'm proud of you." AW - isn't he so freakin' sweet?! This is why I LOVE this man!
Anyway, the reason I chose to add 30 Day Shred to my collection was because many wonderful bloggin' Bees on WeddingBee.com swore by this video and the results they had. The Amazon.com ratings helped a bit as well not to mention the $10.99 pricetag.
Wish me luck as I take on this new venture!
Have any of you tried 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels? Your results?
Labels:
fitness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I did it one day when it was on Comcast OnDemand and I loved it. I seriously had trouble walking for the next 2 days! I lack in the motivation area as well, but I'm definitely planning on buying it sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteI've heard good things about the video. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck. I need to get back on the Jillian wagon too. I think I might start agin tonight - we'll see. Maybe I'll be too lazy tonight too.
ReplyDeleteI bought it about 3 month ago....the wraper is still on. I even bought the book, I read it but haven't finished it, honestly, I need to get some motivation. We should all do a challenge and blog about it! Maybe that will hold us accountable. Are you game?
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a GREAT idea Encore!! Sure, I'm game!
ReplyDeleteI lost 7 lbs. in 3 wks! I got sick and got side tracked, but I'm ready to get back on the horse!
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Kristin!
ReplyDeleteI was on p90x back in March and when April came around I got so sick 3 times in April & May. It definitely side tracked me.
I am hoping to stick to something!
Alright, when do you want to start? I'll do a post on my blog too and we'll do weekly updates from there. It's on!
ReplyDeleteGame on EB!!
ReplyDeleteLet's start this coming Monday (Oct. 12). I need time to build my post for the blog and to get myself ready for this challenge.
What details should we include in the updates? I am thinking weekly. We should document our starting sizes, weight, etc and keep track of any changes.
I am excited! I always wanted a workout buddy. :)
Ok, let's do it Tuesday, since I'll be out of town for the long weekend. I'll do a post in case anyone else wants to join and I'll link back to you. I'll post my starting weight and goal, measurements of bust, waist, hips and thighs. We have to do it 30 days non-stop. Go!
ReplyDelete