I cannot believe I received another blogger award from one of my FABULOUS followers. I was scanning through my comments on my latest post to find a comment from my fellow blogger, Born To Be Mrs Beaver, and to my surprise she left me a little goodie on her blog... How exciting!!
So for this one, the directions are simple:
Post the award on your site, write 10 interesting things about yourself, and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers.
10 Fun Facts:
1. In college, my bed set was Scooby Doo. I had the glow-in-the-dark comforter, pillow cases and even a Scooby Doo doll.
2. I am a Step-Pawrent to lovable, slobbering, Chocolate Lab named Buddy.
3. I was a cheerleader in high school (Yes, I was a rah-rah).
4. My hubby and I met through Yahoo! Personals. Maybe we should be in a commercial :)
5. Like Born To Be Mrs. Beaver, I LOVE the Food Network and am a self taught cook and baker.
6. I am a shoe-a-holic. At one time I owned approx. 72 pairs of shoes.
7. My Mom and I planned my sister's 200 person wedding in 2 months. Quite the accomplishment and it came out GREAT!
8. My family is so big that we find a new cousin or two almost every year. We are a BIG fat Puerto Rican family.
9. I am very competitive and most of the time people don't see it coming. When I play a sport or a game, I feel like I got to win or at least try my hardest.
10. I am a perfectionist. I am the type of person that who can type out a whole sentence and if a word is incorrect or misspelled, I delete the entire sentence to re-type it. I know, I can be anal. It's not always a bad thing!!
And the fellow Bloggers I would like to pass this award onto:
August15Bride
I Love Love
San Diego Budget Bride
Sweets and Life
Live.Love.Laugh
A Girl with Pearls and a Boy with Toys
Lucky in Love
Cross Country Wed
Encore Bride
"I Do" at the Zoo
Have fun my FABULOUS Sugar Dolls!

Yea for Food Network! Your hubby and my FH absolutely love it, I'm sure :) And funny about the Scooby Doo thing-grew up on him and then my daughter loved him as well. I also once planned a large wedding in less than 2 months...so fun but so NOT what I wanted to do for my own affair - that's why I am taking the 16 month engagement route (only 5 1/2 months to go!).
ReplyDeletelol... i love that you own 72 pairs of shoes; I think you even have me beat!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for thinking of me :-) Made my day!
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you :) And I for sure feel ya on the perfectionist thing, I think it can be a bless in disguise though!
ReplyDeleteAww thanks for the award! 72 shoes! You go girl!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I'm a shoe freak too, so 72 pair doesn't sound so awful to me. I've been paring down my "collection" so I don't have that many (anymore!).
ReplyDelete